First thing Monday morning we will fly to the Atlantic coast. On Friday we loaded up all of the bikes (praise the Lord everyone's made it to Nicaragua) onto a truck that started the 12-14 hour drive to Puerto Cabezas. These past few days have been filled with last minute preparations. I think that I'm ready to get going.
|From Sea to Sea|
A special thank you to all of you who have supported me along the way with energy bars, sponsorship, emails and loads of encouragement.
Here are some specific ways that you can be praying for us over the next 9 days.
- Safety for all the bikers and drivers
- Opportunities to have conversations with many Nicaraguans along the way
- Energy for each day Dec. 29- Jan. 6
- Good health for all involved
- Pray for the money that was raised and is being invested in the people and land that was devastated from Hurricane Felix
- No big hiccups in all the planning that has gone into this event
There is a group blog that will be updated as we are there is internet access. www.bikenica.wordpress.comOn the downloads page you can also download the devotionals that we will be doing every day. Feel free to join us.
I hope to have some pictures and an update with stories and all when I return.
See you soon!