Friday, September 19, 2008

Freedom



Every time I tried to update my blog this past week the website wouldn't load so I am a little late but nonetheless the thoughts are still the same

Freedom! What does that mean to me. Well I could name a long list of freedoms that I enjoy and cherish but the freedom that I relish most is the freedom to share my faith with others. The freedom to openly encourage others through the things that God is teaching and working in my life.

Nicaraguan Independence day was this past weekend and as always it is celebrated in grand fashion. I had the joy of attending NCA’s celebration and watching many former students and colegues perform. I am so proud of the Nicaraguan culture and all that it encompasses. I proudly sang the national anthem and joyously clapped along during some of the folk songs. What a wonderful thing it is to be able to share in the celebration two great countries.

Here are a few pics of former students and my good friend Aimee and her 4th grade class



No comments:

Post a Comment