Saturday, September 6, 2008

Plans

This week we spent three days filled with evaluation of ministry and goals from this year 2008. It was wonderful to hear from the team some of the high points from the year. My high point was definitely was when the Mosaic Teacher team came in June. It was such a joy to work with kindred spirits and share ideas and excitement for Nicaraguan teacher training.

Some challenges for me in ministry this year have been missing teaching. Surprisingly this has made it hard at times to fully commit to short term teams. I have learned some valuable things through this time and continue to see God at work in my life teaching and shaping me for some future ministry that I don't quite know yet.

2009 is looking exciting as I can dive into developing our teacher training project. Our days of planning and goal setting always fill me with energy for new starts with new ideas and some fresh changes for some old ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment