Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Tearful Good-Bye



Here is a pic of my red truck in action in Caimito earlier this Spring. The kids in Caimito loved to play in the bed and sing and dance. Here Nathan is showing them a video he shot of them singing "Zapo"!

Wednesday morning I said my last good-byes to the red truck as I cleaned out the remaining of my belongings. She has been sold to a friend of the ministry who has family that can help them get her up and running again. We made the sale somewhat official today with the exchange of money and receipts. :-) Legally we are not finished as we wait for some paperwork on a motor number change but we pray that will be a quick process and we can be officially done.

Where does this leave me now? Waiting and praying for God's provision of money to buy a new vehicle. I currently have $1,400 towards a goal of between $9,000 and 10,000. Your prayers and contributions are so appreciated. If you want to contribute to a new vehicle follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment