Monday, July 14, 2008

Close Call

I just got back from a great week with a youth team from Omaha, Nebraska. I have lots of stories and funny things to share and I hope to have time to write them up for you this next week.

Last night we had a very close call to having a really bad accident. Lori had a flat tire so a friend borrowed my truck to go up and help her out. On the way he had an accident and ran into a big truck that had no tail lights. Below are some pictures. Basically the truck is out of commission until we get the final police ruling on Wednesday. Praise the Lord NO one was hurt and everyone was able to walk away safely. The damage to the other truck was minimal.
Please pray for me as I deal with all that this involves. Currently I am feeling overwhelmed and in need of the Father's strength to get through this one. I appreciate your prayers for wisdom and God's provision for another vehicle soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment