Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Abundant Blessings

One year ago yesterday my truck was totaled in an accident on the South Highway while a friend was driving. Thankfully no one was injured and the only real damage was to my truck. While many things have happened since that day one thing is for sure God has always been in control of the situation. His hand has been over every last detail from the sale of what was left of the truck to the miraculous blessing of a new more reliable truck.

The OLD
Over and over again the Lord has show his sovereignty in this time in my life. I have learned to trust Him more, watch his amazing provision come through many different people and situations. Today I give thanks that our great God sometimes takes away the things that are OK so that he can give us something better.


The New

What a wonderful reminder of His abundant blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment