Thursday, March 29, 2012

On the Road

Well today marks 1 month on the road.  I passed the 5,000 mile mark today and I'm not quite done traveling.  Friday I fly to Washington State and will visit with people there and then it is back to Colorado.

Well as I've been on the road here are just a few of the more silly things that I have really come to appreciate.  :-)

  • A good Squeegie!   Spring is here and the bugs are out.   A good squeegie saves the day when your windshield is bug splattered.
  • Coffee!!!  10 1/2 hours of driving in a day  need I say more.  I've got a pretty good set up and I can stop just about anywhere as long as it is not raining.
  • Audio Books and Podcasts.   What a life saver.  They keep me awake and give me opportunity to learn too.  
  • Cheap gas.   Need I say more  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment