Monday, February 20, 2012

On the Road Again

My time of Furlough in the US is drawing near its end and now it is time to prepare to return to Nicaragua.  This time of furlough has been a refreshing and renewing time.   I am so thankful for the opportunity that God has granted me to find rest and refreshment in His Word and through fellowship and community these past few months.

During the next few weeks I'll be taking time to come and visit many of you my faithful friends and supporters.  I look forward to meeting with you and seeing what great things are taking place in your lives as well as sharing about the next steps for life and ministry in Nicaragua.   
Here is the rough schedule of when I'll be where.   If I will be in your area please email or call me 719.203.8460 so we can put something on the schedule.

Washington DC Area                February 29-March 6
Raleigh, NC Area                     March 6-12
Clarkesville, Tennessee/ KY    March 12-13
Oklahoma                                 March 14-18
Texas                                        March 19-28
Seattle, WA/ BC Canada          March 29-April 7
Colorado                                   April 8-18

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment