Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Today I am thankful for so much. Not just because it is a special day set aside to reflect on all that we have been blessed with but because it is a wonderful priveliage that God has granted us with each and every day of the year.

I am thankful for my family. I was able to see them twice this summer which was a wonderful treat. My family has grown with new nephews this year which is exciting and a blessing in itself.
From Don's Wedding 09

From Don's Wedding 09


I am thankful for all 16 of my students in first grade. They are full of energy, life and a simpleness that I admire and appreciate.

From NCA 2009


I am thankful for great friends and roommates that challenge and encourage, laugh and cry with me through life's journey.

From Roast


I am thankful for my Christ for the City family that has grown stronger and deeper over the years. You guys ROCK!

I am thankful for health. I have been able to be out and enjoy God's beautiful creation here in Nicaragua more in the past year as I've biked, run and hiked all over. Our Creator is astounding.

From Corn Island 2009


I am thankful for all the extra families that I have here in Nicaragua too. They hold a very special place in my heart.

From CAREY'N ON

No comments:

Post a Comment