Monday, September 3, 2012

My New Home


This week will make one month since I moved North to Matagalpa.   I realized I haven't shown you pictures of my new place of residence.   After more than a year of living out of suitcases and moving around from place to place all of my things are unpacked and are under one roof.   


I'm living with a missionary couple, Jeff and Marilyn, serving here with Young Life.  They have graciously opened their home to me and offered me one of the extra rooms in their house.  It has been a huge blessing to have a great place to stay.   As you can tell from the pictures the house has a great porch that is awesome for that morning cup of coffee and the Word.   The green space around the house is terrific as well.    I am so thankful for God's great provision in my life.    

Another terrific thing about Matagalpa is that it is small enough that I can walk all over town.   It is wonderful to be able to walk to just about anywhere I need to go. :-)  The only bummer is a killer hill on the way home.  I try to only have to climb the big hill twice in a day but sometimes it is not avoidable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment