Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roadside Stats


Now anyone who knows me well knows that I am not a numbers kind of person, but I  thought I would humor some of those more numerically minded readers with some stats from my visits with Donors and Friends across the US and B.C. Canada.

Thor has safely traveled 7,390 Miles in 49 days  making an average of 150.8 miles per day.

$3.49 cheapest price for gas per gallon paid in Tulsa, OK

$4.59 most expensive price for  gas  per gallon  in Blaine, Washington

24 different homes slept in spread out over 21 States and Canada (thanks Aimee).

Longest travel day 10 ½ hours
Shortest travel day 45 minutes

Unknown number of people praying for safety and good connections with people.  (Thank you J)

Millions of bugs whose lives were cut short as they splattered across my windshield

4 audio books “read”
30+ podcasts enjoyed from various pastors around the US


All of this =’s 1 tired but encouraged Carey

Today I head back home to Nicaragua.   Thank you to all of you for continuing to pray for the ministry in Nicaragua.   It is so encouraging to know that there is a whole slew of people “in” with me on this new endeavor.

3 comments:

  1. I know you are so excited to go home today. Thank you so much for your friendship and all of the people you have blessed on your travels. We will be praying for your transition back to Nicaragua and all of your prayer requests. We love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you call Nicaragua "home." Oh it is. We love you here in Nicaragua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you amiga! Tell Nicaragua that I miss it mucho.

    ReplyDelete