Saturday, December 5, 2009

Down to the Sea Pics

Here are the pics I promised from last weekend's biking adventure.
I have to say that it was so hard to go back to work on Monday after spending two great days outdoors. I think we should be outside every weekend!


Jason Liechty, Aimee Bootsma, Mary Ezzell, and Carey Franklin friend forever connected through true Nica adventures

From Down to the Sea




Here is one of our rest stops. La Pita. There wasn't a house around but there was this random bus stop. The people from San Lucas did an awesome job of providing bananas and oranges at every stop.

I fell asleep on Friday night and didn't see any of the turtles lay eggs. As we were getting ready to leave on Sat. morn they said that there were baby turtles heading out to the see. Aimee and I ran down to the beach to see the turtles. They were sooooo adorable.


GO little guy Go! You can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment