Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....at least not yet!

School has started. Grading papers, reminding students to turn in homework, tying shoes, buttoning pants, lesson plans, early mornings and late nights are what the last three weeks have been filled with. It is fun, rewarding, fulfilling and exhausting all at the same time.

I've got plans to tell you some stories with a future update, perhaps this weekend of the first few weeks of adventure and laughter in first grade. For now I wanted to ask for your prayers for energy, patience and consistency with my class. One by one we are remembering the rules and learning new things. It is 10 o'clock on Wednesday night and I am feeling ready for the weekend already. Lord please grant me the patience I need to love my students like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment